Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) situation reports. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/.
Ficarra V., Novara G., Abrate A., et al. Urology practice during COVID-19 pandemic. Minerva Urol Nefrol. In press. https://doi.org/10.23736/S0393-2249.20.03846-1.
USANZ. Guidelines for urological prioritisation during COVID-19. https://www.usanz.org.au/news-updates/our-announcements/usanz-announces-guidelines-urological-prioritisation-covid-19.
Goldman HB, Haber GP. Recommendations for tiered stratification of urologic surgery urgency in the COVID-19 era. J Urol. In press. https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000001067.
- EAU Guidelines Office Rapid Reaction Group: An organization-wide collaborative effort to adapt the EAU guidelines recommendations to the COVID-19 era.2020
Kutikov A., Weinberg D.S., Edelman M.J., Horwitz E.M., Uzzo R.G., Fisher R.I. A war on two fronts: cancer care in the time of COVID-19. Ann Intern Med. In press. https://doi.org/10.7326/M20-1133.
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the urologist’s clinical practice in Brazil: a management guideline proposal for low- and middle-income countries during the crisis period.Int Braz J Urol. 2020; 46: 501-510
Katz E.G., Stensland K.S., Mandeville J.A., et al. Triaging office-based urology procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic. J Urol. In press. https://doi.org/10.1097/JU.0000000000001034.
- Stone care triage during COVID-19 at the University of Washington.J Endourol. 2020; 34: 539-540
Mottrie A. ERUS (EAU Robotic Urology Section) guidelines during COVID-19 emergency. https://uroweb.org/wp-content/uploads/ERUS-guidelines-for-COVID-def.pdf.
American College of Surgeons. COVID-19 and surgery. https://www.facs.org/covid-19.
Lei S., Jiang F., Su W., et al. Clinical characteristics and outcomes of patients undergoing surgeries during the incubation period of COVID-19 infection. EClinicalMedicine. In press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eclinm.2020.100331.
- Considerations in the triage of urologic surgeries during the COVID-19 pandemic.Eur Urol. 2020; 77: 663-666
Ahmed K., Hayat S., Dasgupta P. Global challenges to urology practice during COVID-19 pandemic. BJU Int. In press. https://doi.org/10.1111/bju.15082.
- Prioritizing systemic therapies for genitourinary malignancies: canadian recommendations during the COVID-19 pandemic.Can Urol Assoc J. 2020; 14: E154-8
Quaedackers JSLT, Stein R, Bhatt N., et al. Clinical and surgical consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic for patients with pediatric urological problems: statement of the EAU Guidelines Panel for Paediatric Urology, March 30 2020. J Pediatr Urol. In press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpurol.2020.04.007.
Proietti S., Gaboardi F., Giusti G. Endourological stone management in the era of the COVID-19. Eur Urol. In press. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2020.03.042.
- Advice regarding systemic therapy in patients with urological cancers during the COVID-19 pandemic.Eur Urol. 2020; 77: 667-668